Local SEO is about how to modify the rank of your website for the local audience. It is very important to rank in Local Google SEO results and on Google Maps because it can increase the traffic on your website. If you have a local or small business, it is very important to rank in Local Google SEO results and Google maps. This can boost your visibility and traffic.
You must want to know about how Google determines your local ranking or how you can rank higher or increase your ranking on Google Maps? There may be a lot of reasons for this and that’s why we have decided to outline the main reasons on why your business is not ranking in the Google local SEO results ad Google Maps. Before anything let us first understand about Local Google SEO pack-
WHAT IS THE LOCAL GOOGLE SEO PACK?
Without a strong SEO strategy, it is very difficult to rank in the local search results. Optimizing your website means to make certain that people must be able to find you in real life by using Google local search results or Google map. Even if you are not getting a lot of visitors in your area but want to target an audience located in the same geographical area you must optimize for that area. This is called “local SEO”. Ranking in Google Local SEO results is very important and it can bring outcomes that are very important for the success of your small business.
Here is a list of some of the reasons on why your local SEO is not working, how to fix it and how to rank higher on Google Maps-
Local SEO Fail #1: Poor Listing Accuracy
Listing accuracy is a method of Google’s which is used for determining whether it can trust a local business search result or not. Poor listing accuracy is the first and main reason on why your local SEO is not working. Listing accuracy can help Google to understand better than where your business is located. Listing accuracy starts with NAP- Name, Address, and Phone number. Though these are the core components but additional items such as categories, reviews and photos can help in adding quality signals to your listings.
Local SEO Fail #2: Lack of Local Inbound Links
Local inbound links include links from sources such as local sponsorships, local blogs, media outlets etc. It means to get links from high quality and trusted local websites. If you want to promote your business you must implement local SEO tactics to reach your would-be customers.
Here are few benefits of local SEO links–
- Completely free
- Converts searches into purchases
- Increased website traffic
- Reach every customer
- Very simple
Local SEO Fail #3: Lack of Website Authority
The authority of a website explains its significance for a particular industry or subject area. This has a straight impact on its rank by search engines. A lot of things are responsible for the lack of website authority, few of them are-
Suspicious link building
Too many spammy backlinks
All technical SEO is NOT up-to-date
Massive keyword stuffing
Lack of activity
For boosting local rankings it is very important to combine great content, website design and earning inbound links.
Local SEO Fail #4: Site doesn’t have locally Targeted Content Sets
The best way to earn local citations and links and to prove local SEO value is by making local content sets including-
- Interviewing Local Business Owners
- Taking Local Photography
- Reporting on Local Event
- Creating Local Guides
Local SEO Fail #5: A Poor Website Design
Most local companies fail at this point. They fail to create a great website design that’s why even after attracting visitors from Google, most companies bounce. Here are a few qualities that a website must have-
- Great content that’s easy to find, navigate and share
- Appropriate to the topic
- Pleasing to the eye
- Proper use of animation
- The design elements don’t get in the way of the content
- In-depth Content
- Social Integration
Poor website designs are not always the fault of business owners. They just don’t know anything about great design. If you’re planning to design a website for you or want to redesign of your current website, make certain to choose the right web design partner.
Local SEO Fail #6: Lack of Local Citations
Citation means mention. In simple SEO terms, Local Citation means where your company is specified on other websites found on the web. Local citations are used in helping you to rank in local search results. This helps Google understand how involved you are with your local community and also helps define what your local business does.
Local SEO Fail #7: Inaccurate or Incomplete Google My Business Page
Indications from your Google My Business page can provide the most helpful local ranking features that can boost your rank on Google maps and your local SEO rankings also. Errors with Google My Business Page can prevent your business information from appearing on add campaigns, search and Google maps.
If you’re functioning tough to make your market HVAC business, you are no unfamiliar person to cost cutting. Smaller amount money spent wherever probable means you’re that a good deal closer to realizing a profit and being able to grow your business.
Whether you want to take on additional workers, invest in new vehicles or equipment, or do some local marketing, you won’t have the funds to do anything if you don’t-well, have the funds.
One place to save is by shopping around for HVAC supply parts you need. Whether you want quality Trane or Lennox parts, you’ll want the lowest prices possible…and more.
More of what
You may be wondering what more you’d need beside cheap prices on your HVAC supply parts. While the bottom dollar is the bottom line, other factors can affect your expenses too.
For example, let’s say you find super low prices on Lennox air conditioners and you place an order for a customer. A week later, you’re still waiting to deliver on your promise to rescue your customer from the heat wave and there’s no new unit in sight. So, reliable, quick shipping matters, right? If your customer jumps ship and gets help from someone else, you lose out on more than just a few bucks. You lose the profit from that job plus other business you lose when your customer’s family members and friends don’t call your business for HVAC help.
Another scenario: You order a heater pump and some other Lennox parts. Everything is delivered on time. You arrive at your customer’s house to make the repair as promised and the heater pump isn’t functional. This isn’t going to fly.
Scoping out a Supplier
So, how to find the best supplier for the Lennox parts and other items you need? It’s easy to shop online, though not quite as easy to know if the provider is reliable. One good approach may be to contact the dealer directly before you buy. Inquire to talk to an important person in accuse and let them know that you are paying attention in forging a mutually beneficial business. This will help you get a feel for the business approach and let you know what kind of response you can expect down the road should you order HVAC parts from them.
It makes sense to take the time to read everything on the site about shipping, returns, exchanges and business credit. Some sites also feature testimonials and FAQs. Look for evidence of any kind, from troubleshooting guides to quote forms, that let you know that this company is willing to go above and beyond to get and keep your business.
The HVAC business in some of the countries has seen unparalleled development in the previous few years. Inventive new goods, government- backed tax rebate, and a renewed focus on indoor air quality and energy conservation are some of the main factors that have contributed to this growth. In addition to these factors, consumers are using the Internet to educate themselves about HVAC-related purchase decisions. They research different products and use social media to talk to other consumers before they make a purchase decision.
As an HVAC SEO business owner, the increased use of social media by your customers and potential customers has opened up a lot of opportunities for you. You can use social media to do research as well as lead generation.
In terms of research, you can use social media websites to find out the following:
- What your current customers are saying about you.
- How people perceive your competitors.
- The types of offers that your competitors are offering.
- Who your potential customers could be.
- What your potential customers are looking for in a new HVAC system and after-sales service.
How to reach potential customers.
The information that you gather from your research is very important. While it could take some time to get more educated about your customers and your competition, the knowledge that you gain can be used to create more effective messages for your traditional as well as your online advertising. For example, if you see a lot of people looking for proper after-sales service, you have the opportunity to reach out to them with effective service coupons that not only meet their needs, but also beat out offers from your competitors.
Once you have gathered all the information you need and are ready to start lead generation, you can use a number of resources to reach your target audience. Some of them are as follows:
Online coupon sites like Groupon.com and LivingSocial.com: These sites have a large following and having your business featured on these can help you generate a large number of leads for a low cost. Since these sites promote themselves very well, you don’t need to put in any additional efforts to promote your offers.
Coupons on local newspaper, radio and television websites: Local media websites have started to promote a lot of local businesses recently because of tough economic times and the tendency of consumers to look for deals online.
Face book and Twitter: Use your Face book and Twitter networks to promote special offers. A good offer can go viral very quickly.
Your own website: Make special offers prominent on your website home page. Most of the time, visitors to your site already know what they want. Making offers more visible just aids them to make a faster decision to use your services.
Yahoo and Google Local: Both Yahoo and Google Local are very popular sites to list your business. Most of the people searching for services related to your business will go to one of these sites and do a search. If your business listing shows up, it will drive more traffic to your site, where they can see special offers.
Email: As you provide services to more people, try to collect their email addresses. Then, send out special offer emails to them about once a month. In that email, you can ask them to forward the offer to their family and friends. However, do not email them more than once a month. You don’t want to be blacklisted. Another good way to collect email addresses is to have a signup form on your website. Ask people to sign up to receive monthly special offers.
Local websites: If you do a search, you will find a number of blogs, forums and websites for your local area. These sites are very popular and people tend to talk about local businesses and special offers. Make a list of these sites and see how you can promote yourself there. A few websites will endorse you at no cost while others may accuse a nominal fee.
Craigslist and Back page: Both these sites are very popular for local deals. They are free to use. Post your special offers here about two times per week.
Tracking: It is essential for you to track all your social media offers. Try to promote one offer at a time so that it is easy for your business to track them. If you track all your offers regularly, you will soon have a list of sites that are more effective than others. Then, you can focus your efforts on those sites.
Offers: Another essential thing for you to remember is how you structure your offers. Make the offers relevant to the season and what people are looking for. You should also have your phone number and expiration date on all your coupons.
By using these methods, you can refresh your online advertising efforts and continue to generate leads for your business more efficiently. The HVAC business is very competitive but if you are organized and willing to use online marketing efficiently, you will see high returns at a low cost.
I guess you’re wondering regarding using article advertising for your roofing SEO and business and raise your customer list. If you have previously made your website, after that thing I recommend you do is get all the people who are concerned in roofing to your site. For this, you will need to utilize some traffic generation techniques online. Follow these 6 easy steps:
- Choose the top article directories and create an account. If you want to get your articles published, you will need to sign up with these websites. Make sure that the article directories you use are popular with online users. When you sign up, make sure to use the same log-in information. This will help you to not forget your user name and password. In fact, you should also sign up with the top social websites. These are Face book, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Social networking websites will help you get more traffic to your articles.
- Research keywords with a keyword suggestion software. You’ll need to figure out which topics are best for your content. You see, these topics need to be related to your roofing business. So, figure out which keywords get the most searches in a month, and that are much targeted towards your business. These words should be the exact keywords that people use to look up information on roofing contractors. Also, it would be wise to write many different articles to increase your exposure to your potential clients.
- Make sure that you write good headlines. You need to think about what a good headline would be. In fact, if your headline is not good enough, people will never find your articles. So, you need to get people’s attention with your headlines. Write them to be very compelling and interesting. Use numbers and questions. Make sure people know exactly what your article is about. They must be descriptive enough to get people to open them.
- Make sure you have an outline. People will get very confused if your article is unorganized. So, make them easy to read. Make sure they are broken. Use many paragraphs to describe your ideas. In fact, using a number list is the best way to do this. It would be a good idea to target only one idea per paragraph.
- Provide help to your readers. If you want your articles to be recognized as a great resource of information, make sure you write about the problems of the people you want to work for. Write about roofing problems and explain the steps to fixing these problems. Be sure to offer your personal opinion about how they can solve the problem. Your readers will appreciate this and start to trust your advice.
- A great author resource box is important if you want people to click through to your website. When you are conducting article marketing, it should be your priority to get people visit your website. The only way that this will ever happen is if they are impressed with your article. Make sure to write a good resource box and include benefits that your readers will get for visiting your website.